Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Surprise Or Not?

 Above is the kitchen on pentress or whatever they call it.  Below is the one Erin and Greg created for Greta for Christmas.  Greta keeps peeking in the garage.  She said "when do I get my kitchen?"  Remember she is 4.  Erin told her the kitchen was for her friend, Emory!   Greta pondered a while and said "why does Emory's kitchen have a G on it for Greta!" Greta is a smart cookie!   Erin has made Clayton a table to put legos together on.  I will post the picture of it later.
 Here is a letter that was on Laura's refrig.  To Mother From Sigrid....

4 comments:

Sister--Fleta said...

Sigrid's letter is so sweet.

Greta's kitchen is so much prettier than the green kitchen.

Galla Creek said...

Yes, it is! The colors for Greta's are better than the green.

Sigrid thinks she is big and I can read that in her letter.

Winnie said...

The kitchen is just darling. I am more than fine, I gave the older iPad to Sam so that the books he needs to read can be downloaded. Soooo....I can not get to my blog and write any new posts...I can, however, read all your blogs and I can respond to you all ...which I try to do daily. I love you all so much...I have started a new book by Ken Follet...it is the first of a trilogy. It is historical fiction which I dearly love. It is called."Fall of Giants".... It has been out for awhile

Anonymous said...

Winnie, I will check out that series of books. Glad you are ding well.