Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday Frankie Or Hands Up Don't Shoot!

 Frankie knows when to surrender!  Today is his birthday...don't know how many but over 65.  Happy Birthday, Frankie Powell.  Poor Frankie born the day before Christmas.  Probably never got a gift on his birthday!
 Day after Christmas is Gin-a-Lee's birthday.  Happy birthday, Virginia.  Age of Clayton.  I guess born in 1944.  Poor Gin-a-Lee, born the day after Christmas.  Always got cheated on her birthday, I bet.
Then Aunt Fleta born on the 27th of December.  The Powell family was so poor.  We know she always got the short end for her birthday.  I do think her husband spoiled her!  Bet Harold always got her something for Christmas and her birthday!  I love the picture of Sweet Winnie and her mother.

Glad my birthday is in June...far away from Christmas!  Hope all my family has a great Holiday.  I am not much of a Christmas person.  I did enjoy it when Laura and Erin were little!   Hannah gave Clayton her virus.  He is too sick for them to come down.  We are sad but I know little Clayton is sadder.  Merry Christmas to all.

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Merry Christmas sweet Betty....Frankie and I are the same age...72

Donna. W said...

I always thought my birthday, July 7, was the best timing ever! Halfway between one Christmas and another, and also very near Independence Day with all the fireworks.