Monday, December 8, 2014

Moving Along To 2015

 I washed these two windows today and also the door.  Larry is coming along with the living room.  It will not be long until we will be laying the floor.  We have a new tv to put on the wall.  It is a smart tv and we are not smart so that is good!

Below you can see how Erin is progressing on Greta's Kitchen.  It has a board up the back already (not in the photos).  The sink is so cute.  Greg will put Plexiglas in a drawer so you can see in the oven.  Erin said she bought some real pans.

Siggie wants cake mixes and yeast for Christmas.  No wonder Patsy loved Siggie.  What little girl asks for her own cake mixes and yeast as a gift.  I plan to buy some of several kinds for her.

I received a really nice card from my friend, Linda King, about Patsy.  She said Rayma and Patsy went to school together, but I do think Patsy is older than Rayma.  Linda's Mom was a Carpenter and they are kin to us.  I think Mabel and Mom were 3rd cousins.

1 comment:

Sister--Fleta said...

Your new room looks beautiful.

Greta's kitchen is cute.