Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Birds Are Busy Today

 The Cardinals love the black sunflower.  He has one in his beak.  I love the Blue Jays.  They eat the whole corn.  It is cheap to feed.
 The Woodpeckers love the whole corn too.  He will get a piece and fly off to a tree limb and sit it down and pick it up again and eat it.  Then he will fly back for another kernel.
 Yesterday, we got our daily down pour!  There was a "wall" cloud near us but I did not go out to take a picture.
 Today I had two hummingbirds.  The hummingbirds have the "little man" syndrome.  They fight.
 Pictures are not good but at least I got a picture.  One sit on one of my iron staffs in my flowers for a long time.  I was only about 5 feet from him, but no way to get his picture for if I had moved an inch he would have flitted away.
 Erin's wind chime is all tangled again.  When she was here she had it hanging nicely.  I am too short to reach it and too lazy to move a chair over there.  It chimes in the least little breeze and I do love it. I have been enjoying my coffee cup too.

No comments: