Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hump Day

Tomorrow is hump day, but when you don't work it really does not matter.  Sigrid was a little sad over my red hummingbird feeders.  Her Pop ordered her the one above.  Prettier than mine.  She already has it full of sugar water and the birds have tried  it out.
 Pop and Sigrid made a dog house for Siggie's dog, Ju Ju.  He made the walls out of ceder and planed and sanded it smooth.  The top is plywood.  Sigrid painted the top and trim.
 Ju Ju seems to think it is okay.
 Mr. Harpenau took Astrid's picture with her art work.  Aunt Erin thought I should not have posted some stranger's work along with hers on the last entry.
 Clayton is in the first grade...this says Cinderella met many new friends at the ball.  She met 25 girls that wore pink dresses and 26 girls that wore purple dress.  Then she met 10 girls that wore yellow dresses.  How many girls did she meet.
Clayton got the right answer which he usually does.  Sometimes he knows the answer but does not really know how he knows the answer.  He will tell Erin..."I just know that is the answer".  He is really a smart boy and good at math.  I think this is a complicated problem for a first grader!
Clayton reminds me of the boy in this picture!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Astrid's work was 2 dimensional and that boys work was 1 dimensional. I'm not sure what dimensional really means. Clayton got in trouble today for hitting a girl and sticking his tongue out at the teacher. He wrote the teacher an apology letter.

Galla Creek said...

Hope he does better tomorrow!

Snoskred said...

I seriously love that Hummingbird feeder. :)

Sister--Helen said...

I guess the old pic is Larry....God Bless Erin and Hubby for helping me with a flat last night...