Friday, May 29, 2015

Rain Again Today

 When Clayton was here, we went to the Bona Dea Trail and looked for alligators.  I am glad we did not find any.
 Here Astrid is congratulating Sig after her big performance going West!
 Ingrid's team for field day.  They called them selves the "ball er rinas"! How cute I bet Ingrid thought of it.
 Laura and two of her girls went on a hike on Mother's Day and got caught in a down pour.
 I found this picture of Larry's Momma and scanned it.  Isn't she pretty.
 Cora and I are after the snakes.  They are really out and crawling.  She took care of this one and I gave it a hoe whack.
 This is Dr. Blalack and his faithful horse Brownie.  He was from Carroll Co. but served Newton Co.  His mother was a High.  The man that shared this with me said that after Doc made a call, he would go to sleep and Brownie would take him home.
 Erin, this is a new picture a received of Uncle Dollen.  It is Jim Garrison (Larry's Grandpa's brother) and Houston, Pete and Dollen.  Jim and the three were first cousins.  Do you remember going out to his little trailer and getting bananas?  Helen, he lived in a little travel trailer in our yard when Erin was sick in 1983.  Time flies.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yes, I remember.

Erin said...

I think clayton feels like Jim.