Friday, May 15, 2015

Renew, Reuse, Refuse to give Up!

 Helen does not have tv in her little house.  She put Clayton's dish to good use as a post for the squirrel/bird feeder Larry made her.
 Her next goal is to redo the back porch.  She should have taken a before photo.  She removed all the extra boards Daddy had added before 1988 and got new screen and installed it into the old, old screen door.  There are several layers of paint on the trim!  Helen is also redoing the stucco on the exterior of the house.  She is riding the attic of wasps.  She has 1000s of red wasps.  In the attic she discovered nets the size of a dishpan.  I wish she had taken a picture because it is pretty had to imagine.
I finally got new tires on my truck.  Larry ordered them from Amazon.  We have amazon prime so he got free shipping.  I am loving them.  He took the truck and had them mounted and balanced and put on.  He is selling the old tires to recoup the installation cost.  My tail gate is in the shop.  I backed up and hit a post.  I decided to get it fixed.  The Toyota has 28,000 miles on the odometer.  We don't drive it that much, but love it when we do.  It has lots of room and is very nice.

No comments: