Thursday, May 14, 2015

Chicken Sitting House

 Larry fixed this little nest for me to sit my banties in.  I want to hatch some chickens.  Now I will wait until one is sitting then save the eggs.
 Inside the motor home.  It is very nice.  Greta was dismissed from speech.  Her delay was not enough to continue.  Rules in kindergarten are different and she may get speech again.  She wears her hearing aids.  I guess without them she knows she misses out on what is said.  Erin does not have a problem getting her to wear them.  I remember her singing the song that I could not understand a word of....now you can understand most of what she says.  Below she is about to lose her pants.
With the 8 bantie hens Larry bought me, I had too many fowl for my small pen.  He put these on Swap and we sold the two black star and two Welsummers in about 5 minutes.  He got most of what he spent on the banties back.  I got the man who bought them to take 3 roosters so now I have 2 rooster and 10 bantie hens.  I have 5 of the Patsy hens and two red sex link hens.  The four we sold will eat more than the little banties.  We like the bantie eggs for breakfast.  Larry has two and I have one.  

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

My settin' hen has about 13 days to go before she hatches.