Wednesday, September 14, 2016

New Ceiling Fans


We gave Laura birthday money and she put up 3 new ceiling fans.  They are working pretty good.

So thankful for Laura and Erin, my two girls.  They are the best children I could have ever dreamed of having.

Winnie, please let us know how the knee is doing.  I am worried about you.  I think of you and pray for you!

Larry and I cleaned a little brush yesterday.   When it cools off, I hope I can do more.

I walked 3 and a half miles this morning.

We are watching the Cardinals.  They play at noon today.

I got a new laptop computer and I am trying to learn what to do with it.  Sometimes when I have to learn new stuff, I want to throw the computer in the trash.  But....Fleta, I am getting there.

Also, I am thankful for my Sister Fleta.  She is a rock.

Jonell is improving.  She is sore and will be glad when the tube comes out!

No comments: