Monday, January 15, 2018

Hawks Lurking High

 Since the Meadow burned off during the grass fire, the hawks have had a hay day.  They can see mice or rabbits moving below the high wire.  They are getting quite fat!
 I pulled the pictures from my camera and saw this one I had taken of the full moon.  I like the blue and pink colors and the moon halo.  I would love to have a nicer camera but most are complicated and I would have to learn to use it which I don't want to do.
 Larry's side has been hurting and he has not put the finish on my sewing machine table.  I am anxious but trying to be patient.
 Today, I had a Bette Davis egg for breakfast.
 Yesterday Clayton's Dad went to a gun show at Mt. Home.   Clayton had a bunch of surprises awaiting his return.   Clayton also gathered up snow for snow ice cream.  Erin said she hoped Clayton and Greta did not choke on the trash he scooped up with the snow.  Erin's Dad loved making snow ice cream for his girls.  He used sugar, canned milk, vanilla and snow.  They loved it.  They would even freeze left overs and eat them later.

No comments: