Sunday, April 29, 2018

Finally Spring

 I think Clayton and Greta went on a school field trip.  Fun for sure.
 Sigrid's friend had a birthday and they have enjoyed the weekend.
 This iris is by our old blue house.  I like the yellow and I don't have many of them.
 Here is a late blooming Jonquil.  It is white and many stems have more than one bloom.  They are hardy.
This is an iris of which I have many.  I guess it is an old variety.  It may be called bronze....not sure.
Laura's deep purple iris that I am sure she purchased -- not dug up at the graveyard.

Little Kyle Poor got married yesterday.  He is not a baby...in his middle 20s.  Fleta and Helen attended.    I know it was lovely.  Much happiness is my wish for the couple.

We tried fishing yesterday, but the water is still very cold...we will try again soon..maybe this afternoon.

No comments: