Friday, April 13, 2018

Queen Amy & King Doug

Doug smoked pork for school today.  Amy sent us enough for supper.  It was good and the best part was I did not cook.  Laura took cole slaw for the meal and she brought us cole slaw.  She even supplied the buns as I did not have any.  I opened pork and beans and we had a feast!  Thanks, Amy.  Thanks, Doug.  Thanks, Laura.

Posting this for Sister Helen.  Laura is standing in front of Mom's Lilac.  Helen, do you think you will have this many blooms?
Sig was big at Morrilton today.  She won the 800 meter race and her relay team won the 4 by 800 relay.  She is pumped.   I bet Fish is having to hold all her stuff, shoes, jacket, everything.   Go, Sig.   I hope they win this meet too.  They have won several meets.   Sig will be sporting some blue ribbons!!

Update:  I put cold slaw to cole slaw!  Erin told me and I fixed it.  I hope I got it fixed before Amy saw it as I don't want to be known as a dummy. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you enjoyed your supper! You make me feel special and I consider that a great
quality to possess. Thank you for your appreciation of a small token of our love. ~Amy-Patsy