Monday, April 30, 2018

I'm A Cardinal Fan

 But way to go Orioles!  Glad you stopped by!

Today I am so excited about the Baltimore Orioles.  Aren't they beautiful.  Also, I am thankful for "Amy~Patsy" as she sent word to "give 'em fruit!"  Larry and I have been seeing this beautiful shy bird and yesterday while Laura was visiting on the back porch he smiled at her too.  She went to school and told the "book lady" and Laura texted to put out the appetizers.   I have two old apples in my fruit bowl so I cut one up and put it in the flat feeder.  Well, in no time at all, the visitors were saying thank you with their antics.   I saw four at one time!  Even snapped a photo of the quads even if one was flying away!



You can see four here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, They are so beautiful!!!! ~Amy-Patsy