Monday, April 9, 2018

Mom Of All Trades

Ingrid wanted her hair lightened.  It is the darkest of the three Christensen girls.  Laura had old bleach that she got a friend with a beautician license buy for her about 10 years ago.  She used it and pulled Ing's hair through a cap.  They don't do that anymore.  The beauticians use foil and the lightened pieces are clumpier but it is easier.  Well, the gamble paid off.  Ingrid's hair looks nice...just a little lighter.  Laura is an electrician, builder, cook, bottle washer, counselor, oh, and a barber!  I hope those three girls appreciate the multi-talented Mom they have.   I sure appreciate her!

Devotional today was about being cheerful, thankful and praying.  I am praying for ME today...what person do I know that needs the Lord's help more than me--no one.  Help me today, Lord.  Help me be thankful, cheerful and deliver me!

Astrid put this photo of Logan on the Insta site.  This is where she asked him to take her for her birthday.  It is called Garvan Woodland Gardens, Hot Springs, AR.  It would probably have been better viewing if it had been warmer.  I think the flower in the photo is an azalea.  Logan is a very nice young man.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

It hurts to pull it through a cap when it is do long

Sister--Helen said...

So long...