Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Old Memories

Today Fbook put this picture on Larry's page.   It was posted in 2015.  Astrid and Laura ran the Russ Vegas Marathon then, too.  I do like looking at the old memories they remind one of from the past.  The leaks in FB came through apps I think they said.  So I checked Larry's and it said he did not have any shared apps.  Also, we do not add a bunch of info there.  They try constantly to get one to share more information, but we just don't do it.  What FB is doing is trying to get more information about their members for their advertisers.  Money drives the train in everything everywhere. 

Fleta has found most of the sewers of the quilt blocks.  She only lacks 3, I think she said. 

Astrid will be finished with High School in a week or two.  She interviewed for a new job  yesterday.   If she gets it, it will have a set schedule.  When one works at the fast food places, schedules are put forth for a week or two in advance so you don't know when you will be working.  If Astrid closes, she has to work until 10 and then clean putting her work time until 11 pm.   She is developing a resume of work. 

It is supposed to be in the 70's today.  That sounds pretty warm.  I have a sneaky feeling that our weather is going to go from cool to hot! 

Erin said Clayton is enjoying his chess club.  When he gets the game down pat, I want him to teach me.  I do not know how to play chess or bridge.  I have wanted to learn to play both.   The ladies I worked with that played  bridge were all such smart girls that is has made me want to learn how to play that card game.  I doubt I ever learn bridge, but maybe Clayton can teach me to play chess.

Greta wore her outfit I bought her today.   I know she looked sweet in it. 

We are having a large pond constructed on part of our property.  They are putting in culverts to that part of our land.  We are excited about it all being finished. 

No comments: