Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Harm or Help

 Poor Helen, she had to cover up Momma's Lilac so many times the putting the huge tarp on and taking if off, also, damaged some blooms, but there is always next year.  It surely would not have bloomed without the tarp.  Fleta said one day was so cold she had to leave it all day.

But glory, glory, today is nice and pleasant.  I put my hummingbird feeder up.  I always up Vick's Vapor Rub on the top near the holding string to keep the ants out of it.  So, I did that this time.
Helen is  dreaming of a good tomato crop.  Fleta ran over Helen's dog but that may be a good thing.   As now, boy is wanting nothing to do with cars going down the road and he has recovered from Fleta's hit and run!

Jonell will have a new grand baby the first of May.  She is just praying for healthy.  The little girl's name was Carlie.  I like it.

Helen took Kelly and Ton lunch one day this week.  How sweet she is to those two boys of Patsy's.  I know they care a lot for her.

It has been a pretty good start to the week as the Card's won again last night, especially since they whopped the Cubs.

My devotional today is about being strong and being weak.  God was all powerful but he came in weakness.  He was a servant.  He could have called legions of angels for help but he did not.  Let me be happy to be a servant today, meek and humble.  This is not my true nature so I will need my Lord's help.

No comments: