Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Beautiful Sky

 I wanted to post a photo of the beautiful sky Phinnie and I saw when we walked to get the mail.  It was spectacular.  I walk in the morning, but my mail runs late.  I walk to the mailbox usually about 5.  It’s almost half a mile round trip.  

Bible study is today.  We are in Romans Chapter 8.  I’ll read Chapter 9, too, in case we get that far.   Romans is mostly concerning the fact we are saved by Grace not works.  If we are saved, works will occur.  We are to follow our Shepard’s example.  

I had lunch with Astrid yesterday.  I had a Ruben sandwich.  It’s one of my favorite sandwiches.  Astrid had smoked chicken.  She drove me to all my errands.  I hate driving.  We went to hobby lobby and she helped me select a frame for her nursing photo.  Her fence is only lacking the gates now.

I will add my sky photo later.  I may make potato soup today.  I love soup.  





2 comments:

~Amy-Patsy said...

I love soup too!
~Amy-Patsy

Far Side of Fifty said...

Beautiful skies! Yes grace not works...but like you said the works follow:)