Friday, November 18, 2022

Snow Again

Erin sent this picture this morning.  They had snow again.  I think third snow.

 Laura and Eric made it to Minneapolis.  Eric spoke at his grandfather’s funeral.  Laura said if you think it’s cold here try Minnesota and you’ll think AR is warm.  
And as of this morning Erin has lost 69 pounds.  I am unbelievably proud of her endeavor.  I want to lose 10 pounds but I’m not very successful.  I’ve now lost the same pound 5 times.  I’m not giving up though.  I’m going to keep trying.  Usually this time of year I gain weight so at least I’ve lost one pound not gained 5.

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Aaron looks marvelous and the roads Laura’s driving on look awful

Donna. W said...

I'd like to just lose 5 pounds and keep it off. Hey, how did you get along with yesterday's Wordle? It was a doozie!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Yes those look like Minnesota roads. What a great accomplishment to lose 69 pounds...way to go Erin!