Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Hand Me Down


Hand me downs and finally a princess.  Greta gets some pretty cool hand me downs from her cousin Sigrid.  She has on an  Siggy outfit today.  It was in her bag of goodies from last weekend’s visit.  She wanted “hey dudes” and I ordered her a pair.  I can see she’s wearing them to school.  I can attest Sig’s cast off clothes are stylish 🎁.

Ada loves playing the part of a princess but Erin sent her to Pre K Ada yesterday as a cowgirl.  Erin is thoughtful.  She told me she couldn’t imagine the chore of taking all those dressed up 3 and 4  year olds to the potty all day.  When Miss Ada arrived home, she became the Snow Queen and it’s more her style.

Thinking of all the teacher’s today.  After a night of excitement and a pillow case full of sugar, parents sent the kiddies off to school for their teacher’s to deal with.  Been there and done that!   Praise the Lord—no more my chore.



 

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Ada is so cute! Hand me downs are a good thing! I used to hand down our girls clothing to my brother who had three daughters...the dresses were especially appreciated as they were almost like new!