Sunday, November 27, 2022

November Ending


 These two will be heading back to work tomorrow.  Erin will too.  Fleta has one more day.  It is supposed to be above freezing most of the week.  December welcomes Ingrid's birthday.  She will be 21.  Astrid will be graduating from ATU December 8.  She starts her new nursing job December 12.  Laura is working on another degree and is finishing her first class.  I need to get focused on doing something.  

I have starting a new way of eating.  I won't call it a diet because it's really not.  I can eat whatever I want, but I only eat during an eight hour period.  If I eat breakfast at 8:30, I have to eat my evening meal at 4:30.  My weight is coming down slowly.  

Guess I'll get dressed and take my walk here.  Laura, Astrid and Faith are going to walk up Nebo Mountain this morning.  I'll just stroll here.  

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

My brother does that diet every once in awhile. Hope it works for you!