Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Schools Drawing Near End

 Greta played in her last soccer game.   Above she is expressing how she feels that the season is ending.  She has really played well.  She may attend a soccer camp this summer.  Erin said Clayton and she will be attending the Harrison City Parks Camp all summer.  It is expensive but they get to "do" a lot and most baby sitters just have the kids lay around and watch tv.

 Ingrid went to something and got an award.  I really don't know what it was for, but I am sure she deserved it!

 Sigrid was on a dodge ball team for field day.  I love the back pose!
Laura came and helped with my garden yesterday.  All planted.  Eric and Astrid took Laura on a hike to Bowen's Falls for Mother's Day...she got a bonus gift--poison ivy.  I hope it does not get as bad as it was last time.

Astrid is ending her junior year.   Next year will be her last in High School.  Time flies.

No comments: