Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Chicken Flight

 While Larry and I were on our post, back porch, he saw one of our Banties on my Brother Richard Wheel.  My brother gave me this old iron wheel and Larry mounted it on a iron pipe so I can hang what I wish there.  At one time I feed the birds out there, but it enticed too many "bad" black birds so I moved the feeder closer to the porch.  Another idea Larry had for me.  You can see Patsy's black cow bell hanging there.  I wanted one and she promptly gave it to me.  My oldest Sister was very generous and she had so little.
 Speaking of Patsy's, my new Patsy made pickled okra for us and Laura.  Okra is a super food, but fried is not the best option.  I sent Amy some okra and a watermelon.  Giving pays as look what is coming back our way.  We will have to wait a month to try it I have read.

I thought Amy must really be some "new" housewife as i thought she had an Ipad on her counter than I realized it was a microwave.  I am a dork.
Still giving myself a shot twice a day.   Larry is feeling better but not well.  We think it was his appendix so if it reoccurs we will head directly to the doctor without passing go.  Laura and I may have to drag him, but we will do it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gigi-
I love your wheel hanger. We are anxious to try the okra too.
~Amy-Patsy

Margie's Musings said...

If it is his appendix he had better see the doctor. If it bursts it could kill him.