Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Still Kicking

I my leg is doing well, I think.  As Sister Fleta says---"Betty, you obsess".   I saw it was a little red and started quickly obsessing, but I am now taking the Ibuprofen as the little paper says and I have a new "Smart"  Sister--Helen!  I was trying to take the pill with yogurt and was sick, sick as usual.  Sister Helen said take it with bread not a milk product.  I never knew she was so smart--well, she is kin to me.  Anyhow, I can take the Ibuprofen and I am taking a larger dose that the bottle says, but just as the Doctor ordered.  Erin checked for me and she said a little redness is normal.   I am wearing the tight, tight hose.  Tomorrow I go back to Little Rock and I suspect all will be great.

Larry, got a grapple for our Kubota tractor.  It has jaws that open and close.  You can pick up logs and such.  He has to add a function value to the tractor to operate it.  He has purchased the value but his side has been hurting and he is not able to do a lot.

I hope we are both back to great health again...soon.  We have a lot of work we want to do.  We have lived our whole lives working and now that is what we think humans are to do!

No comments: