Sunday, August 20, 2017

Sigrid Serves The Volleyball


Another Christensen girl is playing volleyball.  Below Sigrid is being introduced to the crowd  and above she is serving.  It is a success in grade seven if the ball goes over the net.   I did not go to the
extravaganza today.  The teams just play each other.  I plan to go see Sig when she plays at home.

I don't see how it could be but I think my leg already feels better.  Sort of more alive.  I am wearing the support hose and taking the meds.   He said I should walk a lot.  I am walking but it is pretty hot to walk a lot.  There was a little bruising but it is not that bad.  I think it will be gone in a week.    I am hopeful that this will help my leg.  What I did was have the large vein in my leg burned up.  The other veins take over the job the large one did.  My vein was damaged and the blood flowed backward at times.  He said my other leg does not look at bad but it works even more poorly.  So...I really want to have it fixed too.  I think this is even going to help my knee.

2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

If I ever knew, I had forgotten about your leg problem. I am glad it is doing better.

Sister--Helen said...

Good Betty I have been praying for u