Saturday, August 26, 2017

Flowers Etc.

 On my walk today, I snapped a few pictures with my phone...weeds or flowers...I guess it is in the eye of the beholder!
I like this one...shows death and life side by side.

 
 This is my Cone flower.  I really like them but don't have much luck growing them.  One is finally blooming.  They thrive wild along the highway, but I can't seem to get them going.
 Sigrid is running cross country and they made her a yard sign!  Go Sig!
 Today as I waited to pick up Ingie, I spotted Astrid on her cross country run at the high school.  She has on an orange shirt and is just a dot here.
I have had two shots in my stomach.   Will be glad when September 5th gets here.

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

Sounds pretty painful. Keep your chin up. September will be here before you know it. Good luck with the shots. I have you in my thoughts and prayers.