Friday, August 25, 2017

Greta Gets A Jewel

 Greta's Mom received this note today.  A jewel is for good behavior.  So many jewels and you go to the hall of fame.  Erin wrote a note back.  First graders learn to read by using phonics.  My Greta has hearing loss in both ears.  Phonics is hard when you can't hear sounds well.  She is learning and doing well.  Dad (Greg) gave out the spelling words.  He told Erin.  Erin responded that she wanted to help her.  Greg told Erin that they both got to help her.  Greta told him the teacher said both Mom and Dad needed to help practice the spelling words.

Below I think Clayton and Greta are saying "no hands".  Erin encourages them to play outside daily.  They want to do it as it's now a habit.
 Sigrid is a setter in volleyball.  She sets the ball high for the hitter.  Below she is watching the other team's game with her friend.  I like the picture.
 This is Astrid and her Corgi, Phoebe.  They are both the sweetest!
Don't have a new picture of Ingie.  I pick her up everyday and should take one, but she hides her face.
Helen is in Arizona helping with her Grandson.   His Mom is on a business trip to Connecticut.  She is a CPA.

Well, I have a blood clot in my leg.  Hopefully, it will dissolve and I will be ok.   Larry is giving me shots in my stomach every 12 hours.  Some folks have all the luck and I am empty handed.  teehee

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

Do they give you a blood thinner to help dissolve that clot?