Friday, April 17, 2015

Birds, Beavers, and Betty Boop


 Astrid is not the only artist in our family.  Clayton Jones created this beaver in the water and it won in the Wildlife of  AR Student ART contest.  I really love it.  He did a great job.
 Helping Hand has hung her hummer feeder.  I saw a hummingbird this week but I have not boiled the sugar water.  I need a feeder that has the water thing above to keep the ants away.  We really have trouble with ants here.
 Helen made rolls but I am too far away to get one.  I say Fleet should stop on the way home for a snack.
 I hemmed my curtains by hand like Helen said to do.  I am really pleased they look so nice.  I decided to go with 84 inches.  Larry said....you can always shorten but can't make them long again.  I like them this length.  I got them from Penney's.
 I am heading out now to go watch a little soccer.

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

Yay Clayton!!!

Sister--Fleta said...

That is a really neat picture. I love it!

Sister--Helen said...

Fleta asked me if I saw Claytons pic...I had not. You posted pics of the soccer girl about the same time I guess So I went back and looked as soon as I got home...Love the L/R...and Clayton is the BEST!