Monday, April 13, 2015

Five Grands

 Greta and Clayton's favorite part of camping was fishing.  I think Greg has taken them to the pond here so they can catch one.   Erin took a picture of Clayton and Clayton said--I can't look Momma I have to watch the bobber!
 When Astrid and Laura ran the 13.1 miles,  Ingrid went and cheered on all the runners.  
 Astrid has redone her room in pink.  She and Pop are going to build her a dresser this summer.  This is a complicated drawing.  I know I am bragging, but Astrid is very talented at more than one thing.  She drew this freehand.  It is so beautiful.
 The booster club for Soccer gave this to Astrid.
 Sigrid sent this from school.  What is she?
 Here are some of my neighbors horses for Helen.  Larry has rented the pasture to someone who has a horse.  He will have to build a fence and pay us $50.00 a month.  Larry thinks it is a win win...but Sigrid said I don't think I like the idea.




No comments: