Thursday, April 23, 2015

Can't Stop

Clayton is getting lots better at riding his bike, but he has not mastered the ending!  I love the wreck at the end of his ride.  At this rate,  he will be a pro by summer.  They are going camping this weekend and he is taking his bike.  He lives on a huge hill and there is not a very good place to ride there.  Great going, Clayton!  I know my two sisters love seeing videos of Clayton...they both love him because of who he is named for!  Clayton has two fans and does not even know it.

3 comments:

Betty said...

He'll learn how to stop before long, but it sure is cute right now.

Sister--Helen said...

Oh my....I laughed in spite of myself....

Sister--Helen said...

You're right Clayton is special to us...We don't even hardly know him but we love that name...Still can't believe she named him after our deer bro./...Oh and I loved all of the previous pictures....the blanket is beautiful...Could care less about the dead bird but the braid in the hair of Siggys friend is cute...Hannah and Robert have a field trip today to Branson...going to IMAX and the big M to eat...not sure where else. I braided Hannah's hair for the ocasion...she is cute...then at 7;30 Emmy needs a ride to school...I'm it...Starting to rain here...another wet day...George came up and mowed my yard last evening...He did it a lot quicker than I do it.....I forgot to tell him thx...I will ck FB maybe he is on..