Saturday, April 4, 2015

Sigrid and Company

 Sigrid has four friends over for the night.  They are celebrating her birthday.  They stayed about an hour with Pop and I.  Pop had to push them all on the swing as he can push the highest, Sigrid said. They are all very sweet girls.  Marlie (in red) is one of my favorites.  At the talent show she played the piano.  There were some pauses.  The kids would start to clap as they thought it was the end!  But Marlie would play more.  Most youngster would be flustered.  Not Marlie as you could see a little smirk on her face as if to say, "I fooled you!"  Her father is Larry's doctor.  The little girl in pink shorts is a second or third cousin to Amber Powell.  I forget if it is second or third.  I surely enjoyed her.
 I swear cake mixes are smaller by an ounce or so.  I guess it is ok, but the cake hardly fills the pan.  Here is Fish's birthday cake.  He said it was good.
 Astrid wanted new sheets.  She tie dyed them.  Aren't they pretty!

 I am having lots of Gold Finch, but they will leave soon.
 My phlox is really pretty.  I have several bunches of it in one of my beds.

No comments: