Saturday, April 11, 2015

Wonderful Wisteria

 I would love to have a Wisteria.  Everything goes back to my childhood.  We had one by the front porch with a swing in front of it.  What a beautiful memory.  Daddy trimmed it back and it killed it.
 Here are my irises that Larry put a bed around the tree in front of my house.  I dug them up and put them there.  Last year they were not really very pretty but this year they are.
 When I walked to take dogwood pictures I snapped Laura's house between the trees in the woods.  It looks like a really big house, but it isn't really.  It is just enough for them.
 Here are the irises by my old blue house.  I thought I had weeds but there were weeds around everything here.  The couple that live in the blue house are older than we are.  They bought it from the reality guy we sold it to.  So just our family and theirs have lived in the blue house.
 My Martins have really been busy.  I love them as they eat lots of gnats and mosquitoes.   We can sit outside here without being bitten.  Sigrid stayed the night.  She has changed the name of the Lake to
Hidden Cove Lake--no more Galla Creek Lake.

No comments: