Thursday, April 23, 2015

Not Coordinated

 These pictures don't relate but I am putting them together anyway. Above is John Cody's baby's blanket and I think I will send it to Victoria as I have her address.   I hope you can see the hearts surrounding it as it was a lot of trouble to get them in there.  I use 40 per cent off coupons at Hobby Lobby.  I did this for 3 skeins and then they were out.  They had a new dye lot and the pink was a lot darker, almost purple.  So I just bought a pale pink and finished it in solid.
 I have worked some on this fence.  Larry has made me 3 blue bird houses.  He ordered a belt for the weed whacker but we are still waiting for it.  I will chop all those jonquils and go on the outside of the fence and clean on both sides.  It has been raining again and cold so I have not been able to work out there much.  We still have no garden out and it rained again today.
 Larry bought an old Farmall 100.  He will probably sell it but he has enjoyed playing with it.
Here he is joy riding!

Helen, Fleta--what bird is this.  It was in the front yard just hatched and could not fly.  Cora spent the day watching closely.  I don't know if she decided to eat it or let it live.

If Patsy were here, she would tell me in a minute what this bird is...Helen, I think you should look it up and tell me.  I really want to know, but I suspect it is a "dead" bird today.
 Sigrid went on a field trip and got to see her good friend, Ellie...Ellie's father is the new governor's chief of staff.  Ellie and Sigrid do not attend the same elementary school now, but next year they will be back together as all the 5th grade are in one building.

No comments: