Monday, April 6, 2015

More Erin Photos

 I forgot to post this picture that Erin took of her kids.  I love it as they are looking in the church.  I know Clayton and I know what he really wanted to do was get in there and look for treasures.  I don't know how Erin "held him back".
 Here he spies the "stuff" inside.  He has on his "church" jacket.  He has what he calls snake skin boots to wear too.  Now I have no idea if they are really snake skin or if Erin has just convinced him of this so he will love wearing them.

 If that door behind Clayton is open, I would bet he got inside that church.
 Erin buys Greta's dresses off of something call Zulily, I think she said.

You will have to click on this to see what I mean, but Greta loves Clayton.  She often is caught in Erin's photos looking at her brother.    I sure hope he loves her the same.  I know he is protective of her.  I bet if someone made a bully comment about her two hearing aids, they would hear it from Clayton!
 Helen, see the little ones got to hunt eggs at Meme's.  Know they loved it.  I missed them but I am really glad that they have a Granny who loves this sort of thing.  If they could have come down here they would have gotten to hunt eggs but it would have been engineered by someone other than me.  Probably my sweet Astrid would have taken care of it all.  Oh, can you tell the photographer was not at the Easter celebration above!


1 comment:

Favorite Daughter said...

Hi Betty...I had to get a new phone and your cell number did not sync over ...I have the same number PLS text me a message from your cell