Thursday, March 3, 2016

Angel and Angel Biscuits


I noticed on my Ancestry page that old yearbook photos are scanned in.  I looked at several from William Jewel and found lots of our dear Angel.

I put the vaporizer on high last night by my bed.  I am still coughing but slowing getting better.  I have already refilled it for tonight.

Fleta, Rootsweb has been down for over a week.  I miss it.  Hope they will finally put it back on line. All our Powell stuff will be lost for folks to find.  I can't help but think that Ancestry wants to bury Rootsweb and never fix it.

We had rain last night and a shower today.  Helen would be proud of me I washed my front door and back door.  I can see the birds so much better.

I used some of my new yeast and got the old pkg out to flush down the stool as Amy said to do.  It said it expired in Feb. 2013--no wonder the rolls were not raising up that well.
And here is the recipe for Angel Biscuits.  They were quite delicious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ms.Gigi-
The chicken noodle soup was out of the world!!! Thank you so much
for your thoughtfulness! It was nice knowing that my lunch was taken
care of today. ~Amy