Tuesday, March 1, 2016

New Ears For Greta

Greta got new hearing aid molds today.   They are blue.  I tried to search back and find when she first got the new hearing aids but could not find my post.  Her ears have grown and the molds have to be redone.  Above she is at the office getting fitted.  I know she got the devices before Patsy passed and that was Nov. 28, 2014.


I found a post that said in April 2014 she would have them in two months.  So I suppose she got the hearing devices in June of 2014.

3 comments:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

April 30 2014

Ruby Goodman said...

I recently took my daughter to get new hearing aids also! It is such a great feeling as a mother to be able to see my daughter so excited to get new hearing aids. Thank you for sharing the great news about Greta and I just wanted you to know that I love reading your blog as every I can relate.

Ruby Goodman @ Centre Audiology