Sunday, July 26, 2015

All Wet!

 Erin took Clayton and Greta to Branson to swim.  Greg needed to sleep and it all worked out.
 She bought an underwater camera for a hundred dollars.  Kids love it.  Sigrid is saving money to by herself one.

 Greta looks like she has an umbrella hat here!
 Astrid has been catching fish.  I said she is Astrawatha!
 It rained one day this week and sit on the back porch and enjoyed it.  A good rain in the summer is a blessing.
Astrid finished painting my cabinet in the laundry room.  Larry is putting a shel on the boards you see but he said he would just spray paint it.  Astrid put a primer and then two coats.  She paints like a pro. Pop taught her how.  Astrid got a new Iphone for Christmas.  They cost about $700.00.  Hers has been messing up.  She asked me to take her to ATandT and I did.  The guy told her if she took it to the Apple Store at L Rock she would probably get a new one.  Her Dad did take her and she got a new phone.  For painting my cabinet, I bought her a waterproof cover for the new one.  We both were pleased with what we got!

7 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

Your family is so talented! I love the cabinets!

Sister--Helen said...

i love the under water camera...cant believe it was only 100....I got my electric bill yesterday..I only read it today....I figured I would have to pay something this time since I have been running air at night...nope...still have a $79 credit...I walked back in the house when I got it today ..it was 6;45 and I went straight to the air room and turned it on...It is hot today..But I have had a shower and I am cool now...I need to do some sewing...But probably not doing it today...I am kind of lazy...

Galla Creek said...

Helen, Sunday is a day for est!!

Galla Creek said...

rest

Erin said...

End of year clearance last year

Sister--Helen said...

I do not understand Erins comment...but it was not ment for me...but erin...love the under water pics..

Sister--Helen said...

Oh I just got erin's comment...camera was end of year clearence...guess it was ment for me...erin...great buy