Thursday, July 2, 2015

Vacationers

 Fleta's bunch made it to Colorado.  The above photo was as they passed through New Mexico.  Below Erin is enjoying the rides somewhere in Florida.  She loves amusement parks.  The wildest thing I will ride is the ferris wheel.  I think it looks like Kristina See is sitting in front of Erin's bunch.
Today, dear Brother has been gone a year.  I know I will never forget the day he left us.  Some death dates sort of fade in your mind, but I think his has stuck in my brain.  Patsy's Nov. 28 also.  I forget Richards' exact day (27), just know it is toward the end of April.  Grandpa Powell passed July 15th.  I always remember it.  I think Dad's passing was August 21.   But that might be wrong.  Mom's was September 6th.  Deb's was June 30.  Grandpa Powell passed in January.  So many of us have gone on.

A little "rear" humor.  This afternoon Helen called on the land line.  I answered and I could hear her talking to one of the Aday boys.  I said "hello"  two or three times but she did not take a breath just kept on talking so I listened as best I could to see is she was talking about Fleta or me, but the voice was garbled.  I guess the phone was in a "rear" pocket and was sort of cushioned there.  lol

No comments: