Wednesday, July 15, 2015

New Neighbor

Lester got the horse in the pasture.  Siggie is going to like our new neighbor.  He is watering Princess from a water tub.  Well, Siggie was worried that Princess had not found the water.  Last night at dusk, Eric called looking for her and she was out in the pasture with Princess.  Pop called and they talked about how that old snake might be out there and she could not go out in all those weeds.
 Sigrid and Ingrid have an Ipad.  They got it from someone who loves them and it is for making straight a's all year long--both of them.  Sigrid took this on slow motion.  Really neat!
 She took this one of her bike with flowers in the basket.  I love it too.  The new Ipads must have good cameras.
 Erin said if she was going on a walk with people she knew...this would be her route.  I hope with her new job, she gets to deal more with the papers and not the lives of the elderly.  I know if wears her out.
Fleta, I went to walk at 6:30.  It was horribly hot at that early time.  But at least the sun was not bearing down.  I walked the big loop which is 3 and half miles.  Hope I walked off some of the calories from my supper last night.  Larry wanted breakfast so I had tomatoes and white gravy.  Sisters, do you remember Mom fixing tomatoes and white gravy!  My tomatoes are small but still the flavor was there.

1 comment: