Thursday, July 9, 2015

Mid July

July is almost half over.  Fleta's bunch will be home in a few days.  In a month, Laura and Eric start to school and Erin starts a new job in 2 weeks.  Astrid will go to the High School, Ingie to Jr. High, Siggie to the big 5th grade complex.  Clayton will be in 2nd grade.  Greta will attend pre school again as she is not old enough for kindergarten.  Pop and I will be here chilling daily.  Helen is looking for things to spruce up the home place.  My only brother will have a birthday July 13th.  I recall the day he was born as I was 11 years old.  Patsy was 12 when I was born.  I miss her everyday.  I told Helen a word that described Clayton was "easy".  When you saw him he just made you feel easy like a comfortable chair.   Brother Richard's word was "chuckle".   He could cheer you up with a good joke or story and soon you were laughing.  Patsy was "poke you with a stick--sharp pointed".   Talk to her if you wanted another view because you would get it!  I miss all three.  I don't know what Gilbert's word is--I was gone by the time he was a first grader!  The word I think of for him is "baby".  How silly as he is a huge fat man who has been married 3x.  
 Astrid and Pop will finish up today I think.  She has the third coat of finish on and he has put fronts on half the drawers.
 I love the knots in the top.
 I took Ingrid to the Orthodontist yesterday.  They had lead her to believe that she would have her braces off but now she is looking at October removal date.  She was really disappointed, but we want those pearls straight!
 Donna never let me know what to do but I not dealing with a sitting hen that attacks me.  Well, she has been in jail under this tub for one day and two nights.  She may be dead, but also she may not be sitting anymore.

No comments: