Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Progress

 Astrid has sanded and now has only one more coat of finish to put on.  Unless she decides it needs four coats.
 The drawer fronts really look nice.  They have a lot of grain which makes them pretty.
 Sister Fleta's rear is so large it can cover 4 states!
 I love all the photos Fleta posted and am so glad that George got to see his family one more time.  As we Sisters know each time may be the last.  Enjoy the moment!
 Helen has a greeting door and it is the door to the old house!  She had it decorated for July 4th and maybe for my birthday (Flag Day) and now she has hung summer flowers.  I love the lard can!

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

The old lard can came from Lois Morris's dump.....It is rusted out but I like it...

Galla Creek said...

I like it too.