Sunday, July 19, 2015

Nothing Like Having a Sweet Sis!

 Astrid left Sigrid this sweet note telling her to swim fast!  Which she did.  Above the photo was taken at Crystal Bridges.  Laura and the girls went there on Thursday.  Astrid loved it as did Sigrid.  Laura let Ingrid invite a friend and she had a great time too.

Sigrid came to visit.  She told us she qualified for medals too in two of her races.  Next Friday, Pop is going.  The meet is at Alma, AR and he and Sigrid always go to Braums for ice cream after the meet.

Astrid went to the trail with me this morning.  I walked 3 miles and she ran 6 miles.  We were both pretty sweaty.  I started trying to walk regularly about the last week in May.  Soon I will be at it for two months.  I hope I don't quit when it gets cold.  Unlike Fleta, I don't like the cold.  Well, I don't really like 100 degree hot either!

No comments: