Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hens and Chickens

My hens and chickens in my Grandma Gaddy garden are multiplying.  Laura and Astrid went to Hobby Lobby at Conway to get more curtain fabric...Russellville was out of it and she had already fixed one.  A young male checker could not look at the register...his eyes stayed on a beautiful blond girl.  Laura had 16 bucks of stuff and he charged her 96 dollars!  Larry said..."if I were along, I would have slapped him!"

Laura came over to cut Larry's hair.  She has her Mema's pro scissors.  They were not in the bag.  But a bunch of Barbie doll hair was in the bag.  The girls came along and Laura "said, oh, dear, my Mema's scissors are not here."  Soon Sigrid had to go home!   Laura found her scissors on the counter when she got home.  I guess she left them there...but where did all that doll hair come from?

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Laura always cuts Larry's hair on the back porch. He told Astrid--"I may have to have a boy swinging from a tree limb over there at your house". Just sayin'.

Sister--Helen said...

that is so funny..doll hair..I'll bet someone broke into the house to use those sizzors and then left,