Sunday, June 30, 2013

Spending The Day With Two Great Friends

 Erin had to go to Marshall to do a home visit today and she had to something else with work.  Greg works 12 hours and got off at 7 this morning. Greg's Mom could not watch Clayton and Greta.  When I asked Clayton why Gelisha could not watch them he said that "Meme was on a date".  Hope she had as much fun as I did.  Greta went to the bathroom all day...no accidents.  She even told me that she needed to do number 2.  She said she got to get something from the treasure box for that!  Clayton immediately said he was going to do the same and get something from his treasure box.  Greta completed the task, and Clayton said he did.  I just took his word for it! yuck!  Greta's hair was in her eyes but she and I did not care!  She knows blue and pink and yellow...but would not try to say green.  I guess that is a hard word.  At first she wanted her Dad, but within 3 minutes we got to be great friends.  Erin came home a little after 12.   And I stayed awhile longer!  I enjoyed the kids but don't want a full time job!  Oh, I did not sweep or clean!  I made alittle mess and left it.  Erin will know, Helen, that you and I are not similar in those lines!   I got home about 4.

Someone knocked on the door and I thought "Jehovah's Witness!"  No, it was Sister and we had a good visit.  I left Erin's about 2:00!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are growing up so fast and they are sooooo cute❤