Sunday, May 29, 2016

So She Sewed

 Sigrid went to "new Patsy's" Momma's house and sewed yesterday.  I know she loved it.  She proudly showed me the stitches she put into her garden flag with a C.  Her seamstress friend is called "Big Momma" I think and I can see Poppa there making sure everything goes just right.  Big Momma has what I would call a sewing studio seperate from her home!  I am envious.  It is one of my "forgotten" dreams.
 Here you can see Sigrid's pillow case and below the flag for her garden.  I asked about how many sewing machines Big Momma had and Sigrid said "several".  Lucky lady indeed.
 Ingrid went on a shopping spree with friends.  This is in preparation of her big trip coming up June 9.  She will get to see a Broadway show and visit many famous sites in Washington D. C. and New York City.

2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

Sigred is very multi talented too.

Anonymous said...

We loved having Sigrid and Laura....It was a day to remember. My Mama bragged and bragged on Laura being such a wonderful Mother that is teaching her girls to be such fine ladies with many talents and so mannerly. And that all stems from Laura being taught~the gift goes on.
Our world could use a whole lot more like them! ~Amy-Patsy