Saturday, January 30, 2016

Almost 70

Almost 70, was not referring to Sister Fleta's age.  I was talking about the temperture today, Fleta!  hehe  I am going to the AR Tech Women's Basketball game at 1:00.  They are really playing great this year.  Larry attends all their home games.
 Sigrid stayed over at a little friend's for her birthday bash.  Looks like they had loads of fun.  Sigrid is having a Tea at her school for Valentine's day.  Everyone dresses up and uses their manners.  I can't wait to see the pictures!
 Ingrid went bowling.  I think one of these boys is her "feller".
 Astrid went to Tamara's birthday dinner with T's family.  They have been friend's since 5th grade.
 Astrid and Laura picked me up today and we went to the Trail.  Asti ran 7, Laura 5, but I only did my 2.  I thought my knees might hurt if I overdid it.  See the Jeep on Astrid's steering wheel?
 Laura finishing 5.
 Astrid and her dog, Sky, finishing 7.

2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

Your family is very nice looking.:)

Galla Creek said...

Thank you, Margie!