Thursday, January 28, 2016

Amy--My New Patsy

 I really take pleasure in my little visitors in the morning.  These little ones come often.  I think it is a Titmouse?  Amy, what is it?  I have the tufted ones who come around but this one may be a Bushtit?  It sings a sweet song and is very tiny!
 I like getting up early and having a moon to see!  It is going to be a sunny, cool day here.  Cold is relevant to what you are used to.  The highs have been in the 30's, 40's and some 50's of late so today's 60 degrees will feel warm as summer.

When you only have one pair of shoes, think how happy you are for a new pair especially if the ones you are wearing have holes.  When your closet is smashed with clothes and shoes--who really cares. Everything is relevant to where you are!

"Up and at 'em", "rise and shine", "don't be the cow's tail"!  All early morning things I heard growing up.  Sigrid would not even get "don't be the cow's tail".


4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Amy says my bird is a dark eyed junko! No Titmouse!
I have some tufted titmouse. I need to snap a picture.

Sebastian Vietz said...

no matter what type of bird it is, it´s a cute bird. Nice pictures.

Anonymous said...

I love feeding the birds. I
am constantly trying to learn more
about them. It always intrigues
me how they can find the bounty
that has been put out for them.
It always brings the scripture to mind that
even the sparrows are taken care of.
Matthew Chapter 6


25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

I enjoy your blog and feel like we have been friends for a lifetime. Laura has brought us together through this blog and I feel blessed! ~Amy

Galla Creek said...

Well, Amy has my Patsy's humble spirit I can see!