Sunday, January 17, 2016

Put Some Light On It

My viistors today really lit up my kitchen.
Fleta drove down to get Emily's wall hanging of her High School mascot.  We sure hope Em likes it.  I think it turned out really great.  The Green Forest Tigers won the State Championship in Basketball in 1967 and 1968, my Jr. and Sr. years in High School.  Wonder if they were good this year.  

Astrid is an artist is all I can say!
Laura's kitchen light was torn up.  Had not worked in quite some time.  Today she and Sigrid went to Lowe's and bought this one.  No, she did not get her Dad to install it.   She and Sig did it.  I think Sigrid was what you call a supervisor.  Great job, Laura.  I know you did not get this hands on ability from me.  So proud of all you do.  So proud of who you are!

2 comments:

Erin said...

That's where we differ. I would not be able to do that

Margie's Musings said...

Me either! When it comes to assembling anything, I am a klutz.