Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Going On

 Astrid, Laura, and Sigrid plus a friend of Astrid's went hiking Sunday, but Laura can tell you it was still very cold.  They followed Piney Creek.  Piney flows into Lake Dardanelle.  Piney is a beautiful stream of water.  It does not have the waterfalls that Richland and Falling Water have but it is larger and there are beautiful big pools of clean, clear water.  The rock formations are stunning!  Astrid  shared these pictures with me.
 A rock with two eyes?  Isn't this a neat rock formation!
Erin said Sunday's sermon was about building your house upon a rock.  Well, it is amazing what children hear!   Clayton came home and started to build on a firm foundation!  Can you see the pile of rocks he has there?
 Sometimes you don't even like your brother or sister, but you always "love" them.  I like this photo from Christmas of Greta and Clayton sharing a moment together.  Greta is a "wild" woman.  If you look closely you will see band aids on her fingers where she was run over by some moving vehicle playing with friends.
 Another pretty picture of Ingrid and her volleyball group.  I got to go last evening to the basketball game and see her perform in her dance group.  She was really outstanding.  The video says it is too long to send to my computer.  Fleta said to try posting it to YouTube from my phone and I will try that as I think mySisters really want to see the entire dance.  Oh, I did not get the group in the video, Sisters, I just zoomed in on the best dancers of all!

No comments: