Friday, June 23, 2017

Coming Thru The Corn!

A little garden speak!
Plowed the garden today and then we got two nice showers.



 The hot wire is giving me renewed vigor.  I plowed and hoed today.   Sun felt good on my shoulders! Fed the watermelons and tomatoes.  I have small yellow squash.  I picked three zucchini squash and gave them to Laura.  We prefer the yellow.
 My bucket system is working out well.  Larry put the Miracle Grow in the bucket and I filled the buckets with water and the liquid fertilizer ran out slowing.
 The Okra is small but growing.
All three girls came to visit today.  Astrid dropped by after work.  She is a gift!  Notice the TV.  Larry has been craving banana pudding and I made it today so we waited until Astrid came by  and enjoyed it with her.  She said she would be calling us a lot from the beach.  Not because of Pop and Gigi, but we will have her little Phoebe and she will check on her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your garden is beautiful. I love your idea of the miracle gro
watering system. I'm going to try that next year.
~Amy-Patsy