Sunday, June 25, 2017

Squash Picked

 I picked the squash and will cook it tonight.  Below you can see what I did after I put on socks and my garden shoes to check the garden.  I have small green beans and tomatoes but they are not ready yet.
 Larry bushhogged the pasture and I sat on the porch and waited for him to finish.  The Finches kept me company.
 He looked right at me as to say, "what's you lookin' at".

 Two of these were on the ground under the seed feeder?  What are they?  I think they are a juvenile bird, but what?

 Luke 12:27
27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
I looked at my beautiful lilies today that God clothed and thought of the above verse, but a miracle occurred in the orange lily photo take--Sister Patsy's old weathered hand is in the picture.
 Astrid's picture said--Day one in Paradise!  She loves the beach.  Her sisters and mother do too!



No comments: